Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy reading about and watching my progress of various needlework projects, family events and other items worth noting about my life. Please feel free to leave comments.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stitching in the Park

Today was a wonderful change of pace. Our local chapter of the EGA held our monthly meeting stitching in the park today in San Luis Obispo, CA. There were only a few of us but it was a beautiful morning to sit and enjoy the outside while enjoying our favorite past time. I was able to finsh the smoke sections of the "Tempest" design I am working on and was inspireed to add some Kreniek threads to that area to bring it out a little more.
Several members of our chapter have asked me to teach a class on beading stitches so now I need to design something fun and simple for the girls. Hopefully I will be able to do that by the end of the year so we can put it on next year's class schedule.
Well it is back to the stitching world, I can't wait to get "Tempest" finished.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment