Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy reading about and watching my progress of various needlework projects, family events and other items worth noting about my life. Please feel free to leave comments.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Starting off

Well here goes my 1st foray into the world of blogging. My goal is to post at least once a week with the adventures I have in substitute teaching, being a 4-H leader and an avid stitcher. I have just spent the last week recovering from an exhausting experience of working with my 4-H club's swine group at our county fair. Thankfully everyone did well but what a week! This week I am assembling kits to teach a cross stitch bookmark to the local arts association's summer camp for kids. I am really looking forward to meeting the kids and hopefully inspiring them to get involved with this fading art form. I will post my current stitching WIPs later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment